Mar 4, 2020
In this episode, Charlie and Franky catch-up and discuss how 2020 is treating them so far.
Off the back of Franky’s less than perfect start to the year, we’re deep-diving into surviving rough patches and challenging times in your business. With a new month and season upon us, we’re also thinking about pressing ‘reset’ and discussing why March is the perfect time for a fresh start.
This episode includes…
- Advice on coping with a rough patch in your creative business.
- Some great tips from our community for regaining self-confidence when it’s taken a knock.
- How to have a fresh start whenever you need one.
- Self-care strategies during stressful times.
- How we create rhythms that prioritise the things that are most important to us.
Links & further reading/listening...